School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
If you have any questions about school policies or procedures, if you would like to become a SLT member, or you have ideas for school improvements, please contact Sharrone Powell, Assistant Principal school phone: 980-343-6000 email: Sharrone.Powell@cms.k12.nc.us
School Leadership Team Members
|Sharrone Powell||Assistant Principal||Sharrone.Powell@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Morgan Rumsey||Kindergarten Team Leadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Katherine Robertson||1st Grade Team Leademail@example.com|
|Amy Robinson||2nd Grade Team Leadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rita Miles-Lesane||3rd Grade Team Leademail@example.com|
|Stacy Brice||4th Grade Team Leadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Heather Jeffries||5th Grade Team Lead||HeatherC.Jeffries@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Jenelle Brydie-Hal||6th Grade Team Lead||Jenelle1.BrydieHal@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Shaniqua Early||7th/8th Grade Team Lead||ShaniquaT.Early@cms.k12.nc.us|
|William Humphrey||Support Staff Lead||William.Humphrey@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Billie Jean Carter||Elective Team Lead||BillieJeanne1.Curns@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Alyscia Belden||EC Team Lead||AlysicaD.Belden@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Dr. Cuthbertson||Community Leaderemail@example.com|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Media Center of Thomasboro Academy
DATES: All meetings begin at 4:00pm
|September 11, 2019||4:00pm|
|October 9, 2019||4:00pm|
|November 13, 2019||4:00pm|
|January 15, 2020||4:00pm|
|February 12, 2020||4:00pm|
|March 11, 2020||4:00pm|
|April 8, 2020||4:00pm|
|May 13, 2020||4:00pm|